Balanced Tomato Fertiliser
High Yielding and Nutrient Dense Tomatoes
NPK = 4 - 5 - 7
Packed with trace minerals and humic substances to aid in plant uptake, the calcium in our Tomato fertiliser aids in preventing disorders like blossom end rot and helps to correct acidic soil conditions
Amino Acids, Fish meal, BioPhos, Gypsum, Magnesium Sulphate, Sulphate of Potash, Arcadian Kelp, Fulvic acid, Humic acid, K-Humate, Trace minerals, Basalt rock dust, Potassium silicate.
Incorporate into soil, and/or top dress throughout the growing season.
Avoid over application, start low.
New Vegetable Plantings:
- Prior to planting seeds or vegetables, use 3-4 cups for every 5sqm of garden area. Mix thoroughly into the top 16-20cm of soil.
Established Vegetable Gardens:
- Feed established plants every 4-6 weeks as needed through the growing season. Use 2 cups for every 5sqm. For individual plants use 1Tbs. Lightly mix into the soil surface and water thoroughly.
- Feed every 30 days as needed through the growing season. Use 2-4Tbs per plant depending on size, applied to an area 30-40cm wide around the main stem. Mix lightly with soil and water thoroughly.
- Apply 1Tbs for every 16cm of pot diameter every 30 days or as needed through the growing season. Spread evenly over the soil surface, mix lightly into it, and water.
- Wear a mask to avoid inhaling particles, open in a well ventilated area.
- Wear gloves and eye protection, and wash hands after use.
- Once opened, keep sealed and dry.
- If ingested, product comes into contact with eyes, or skin irritation is present, rinse area well and call the National Poisons Centre on 0800 POISON (0800 764 766)