This Copper Sulphate is certified for use in organic gardening.
This product is used in minute amounts and should only be applied by advanced users or for approved organics with a soil prescription.
We have soil testing services available here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the services we provide.
Over application, even by a small amount, can be very detrimental to plant and soil health.
Dissolve in water and spray for even distribution.
- Wear a mask to avoid inhaling particles, open in a well ventilated area.
- Wear gloves and eye protection, and wash hands after use.
- Once opened, keep sealed and dry.
- If ingested, product comes into contact with eyes or skin irritation is present, rinse area well and call the National Poisons Centre on 0800 POISON (0800 764 766)