This chelated Copper is Biogro certified for use in organic gardening.
Sourced from roots shoots and fruits biogro 3844
Copper is used by plants for lignin synthesis which is needed for cell wall strengthening and prevention of wilting.
This product is used in minute amounts and should only be applied by advanced users or for approved organics with a soil prescription.
We have soil testing services available here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the services we provide.
Percent weight/volume - Copper 17.0 Nitrogen 5.9
- Biomin Copper may be applied before or at planting through irrigation water. The application rate is 0.5–2kg per hectare depending on crop, soil conditions and application methods.
Foliar Application: (All field crops - Grain crops, pastures, flowers, etc)
- Apply 0.5–1kg of Biomin Copper per hectare when deficiency symptoms appear. Repeat application as needed.
- Wear a mask to avoid inhaling particles, open in a well ventilated area.
- Wear gloves and eye protection, and wash hands after use.
- Once opened, keep sealed and dry.
- If ingested, product comes into contact with eyes or skin irritation is present, rinse area well and call the National Poisons Centre on 0800 POISON (0800 764 766)