This glycine chelated Boron is Biogrow certified for use in organic gardening.
Biomin Boron assists in sugar accumulation of fruit when applied at or during the onset of ripening. It is best delivered before flowering to improve the flowering process and aid in fruit set.
We have soil testing services available here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the services we provide.
Percent weight/volume - Boron 15.0
- BIOMIN BORON may be applied before or at planting through irrigation water. The application rate is 1.5 - 3 kilograms per hectare depending on crop, soil conditions and application methods.
Foliar Application: (All field crops - Grain crops, pastures, flowers, etc)
- Apply 1.0 - 1.5 kilograms of BIOMIN BORON per hectare when crops are 15 - 30cms high or when deficiency symptoms appear.
- Repeat application 2 - 4 weeks later or as needed.
- Wear a mask to avoid inhaling particles, open in a well ventilated area.
- Wear gloves and eye protection, and wash hands after use.
- Once opened, keep sealed and dry.
- If ingested, product comes into contact with eyes, or skin irritation is present, rinse area well and call the National Poisons Centre on 0800 POISON (0800 764 766)