A 3 kelp freeze-dried foliar spray and fertigation product, this is as good as a kelp product gets
An excellent foliar spray.
Tri-Kelp contains a blend of the three most popular growth-promoting species Laminaria, Sargassum, and Ascophyllum Nodosum. This blend is freeze-dried to make a 100% water-soluble powder for a cost-effective kelp solution.
This blend of seaweed is perfect to promote growth or flowering and adds de-stressing properties. Different kelp species have unique effects on plant health and crop potential depending upon their nutrient & hormonal profile.
Tri Kelp Contains
Algenic acid 18%,Nitrogen 0.89%, Potassium 15.3%, Iron. 1.07% Sulfur 1.05 %, Calcium 0.45 %, Magnesium 0.17%, Silicon 445ppm, manganese 92ppm, Zinc 48ppm, Boron 46ppm, Copper 34ppm, Cobalt 8ppm, Molybdenum 5ppm
- Vegetables 10 g per 10 L of water up to 750 g/ha equivalent, apply every 1 – 2 weeks or as required
- Orchards & Vineyards 10 g per 10 L water up to 1 kg/ha equivalent Apply just prior to flowering
- Ornamentals, Natives & Turf 10 g per 10 L water up to 750 g/ha equivalent Apply as required
- Broadacre Crops 100 – 200 g/ha in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure, apply as required
- Pasture 100 – 200 g/ha in 60 – 100 L water, apply as required
- Vegetables 1 kg/ha, apply every 1 – 2 weeks or as required
- Orchards & Vineyards 1 kg/ha, apply just prior to flowering or as required
- Ornamentals, Natives & Turf 1 kg/ha, apply as required
- Dip cuttings in 1:1000 solution (1 gram per litre) 1/3tsp
- Dip seedlings in 1:1000 solution (1 gram per litre) 1/3tsp, or fertigate immediately after planting at 1 kg/ha.
- For a 9 L watering can, add 1 teaspoon of kelp and water in.