Seacliff Organics BEAM Bio-Inoculant
Super High Biology Inoculant
Seacliff Organics BEAM Bio-Inoculant is a super high biology compost/vermicast/Bioreactor product full of live fungi and beneficial microorganisms.
Active fungal to bacterial ratio at time of testing 2:1
Add this inoculant to existing compost or soil mixes to increase biodiversity and kick start the biology. Water in well, and keep moist at all times.
Please note, we pack our BEAM fresh, so it can maintain the highest possible biological value, due to this there may be an extra day before dispatch.
This is a biologically active product and cannot be left to dry out.
- Fill a bucket with dechlorinated water. Grab a few handfuls of BEAM Bio-Inoculant and put it in a stocking, muslin cloth or strainer bag.
- Submerge the BEAM Bio-Inoculant bag in the water and massage until fully extracted.
- Remove the BEAM Bio-Inoculant Bag and add the extract to a watering can or sprayer
- Add the extract to pre-moistened soil or apply as a foliar spray.
- Alternatively, place in a bucket of water and stir, creating a vortex for 5 minutes then apply.
- For larger scale application, you can bubble some water with an air pump, hanging the Beam in a 400 micron bag over the rapid bubbling water. Leave for 30 minutes, repeat the process if a stronger concentration is desired. Don't overfill the bag, as it will inhibit the extraction process.
Seed coating (max effect)
Making a slurry to treat seeds is very simple.
- Fill a 20L bucket about half full with BEAM.
- Add 1 Tbsp of molasses to 1cup of warm milk to mix, this works as an adhesive to bind the compost to the seed with.
- Pour this milk/molasses mixture into the bucket with BEAM along with enough water to make a slurry that has the consistency of pancake batter.
- Add 1L of this mixture to a 50L bag of seed and tumble in a cement mixer for 2 minutes and then remove from the mixer and plant wet if possible, if not spread the seeds out on a tarp in the shade and allow to dry.
- It is better to plant wet but sometimes planting equipment does not allow this option.
- 110g = enough to make up 75 L of solution with recommended coverage of over 50 square metres. Only a 'pinch' added to a packet of seeds is necessary. 30g can inoculate 20kg bag of seeds.
The solution can be sprayed on the soil of Gardens, Containers or Grow Bags before or after planting out.
Turbo-Charges plant seed germination, growth, development and yields.
- Wear a mask to avoid inhaling particles, open in a well ventilated area.
- Wear gloves and eye protection, and wash hands after use.
- Once opened, keep moist and out of direct sunlight.
- If ingested, product comes into contact with eyes, or skin irritation is present, rinse area well and call the National Poisons Centre on 0800 POISON (0800 764 766)