Microbe-Pro is a combination of beneficial microbes which improve soil health and function and can be used in a variety of applications from improving fertilizer effectiveness to aiding in decomposition and odour control in waste management systems.
You can apply Microbe-Pro during important plant growth stages, when adding in fresh compost to garden beds, adding with organic fertilizers and soil amendments, or adding to compost piles to improve microbiological diversity thus speeding up decomposition and improving compost quality.
This Microbe-Pro is ready to use!
- Add 10ml per litre of water (37ml per gallon) and water into soil once weekly.
- Lactobacillus plantarium
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus fertmentum
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii
- Bacillus subtilis
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Rhodopseudomonas palustris (Photosynthetic bacteria)
- Wear gloves and eye protection, and wash hands after use
- Once opened, keep sealed in a dry cool place
- This product will remain active for 6 months after production if stored correctly
- If ingested, product comes into contact with eyes, or skin irritation is present, rinse area well and call the National Poisons Centre on 0800 POISON (0800 764 766)