666 Balanced Fert
Great General Purpose All Round Fertiliser, Packed with NPK
Incorporate into soil, and/or top dress throughout the
Avoid over application
New Vegetable Plantings:
- Prior to planting seeds or vegetables, use 0.5 - 1kg (3-6cups) for every 5sqm of garden area. Mix thoroughly into the top16-20cm of soil.
Established Vegetable Gardens:
- Feed established plants every 4-6 weeks as needed through the growing season. Use 3cups for every 5sqm. For individual plants use 1Tbs. Lightly mix into the soil surface and water thoroughly.
Large Plants (Tomatoes, Corn, etc):
- Feed every 30 days as needed through the growing season until fruit begins to set. Use 2-4Tbs per plant depending on size, applied to an area 30-40cm wide around the main stem. Mix lightly with soil and water thoroughly.
Container Grown Vegetables:
- Apply 1Tbs for every 16cm of pot diameter every 30 days or as needed through the growing season. Spread evenly over the soil surface, mix lightly into it, and water.
- Wear a mask to avoid inhaling particles, open in a well ventilated area.
- Wear gloves and eye protection, and wash hands after use.
- Once opened, keep sealed and dry.
- If ingested, product comes into contact with eyes or skin irritation is present, rinse area well and call the National Poisons Centre on 0800 POISON (0800 764 766)