Biochar + Fertiliser
This fantastic new product is a Biochar based compound fertiliser. It's composition is based on soil biology requirements, the physical properties of bamboo and some advanced international technology know-how. The major components include Bamboo Biochar, Bamboo Vinegar, Humic Acid, N+P+K (13:5:7) and beneficial Soil Microorganisms - a unique 3 in 1 product.
The bamboo charcoal will not only improve the soil, but also sustain the release of inorganic nutrients, improve the efficiency of fertiliser, provide a stable environment for the growth of microorganisms, all greatly improving the amount of soil microorganisms. The microorganisms activate inorganic nutrients in the soil, improving efficiency of fertiliser.
Biochar lasts a lifetime in your soils.
As well as the all the benefits of our standard Biochar, extra benefits include:
- Activates soil biologies, ameliorates soil structures, increases soil aeration, reduces soil hardening and extends soil fertility.
- The beneficial microorganisms reproduce around the roots, enhancing nutrient transfer, increasing resistance and reducing insect infestation.
- Organic materials including Bamboo Biochar and Humic Acids build the organic carbon content of depleted soils.
- Provides high levels of essential nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, substantially increasing crop yields.
- Absorbs residues of pesticides and heavy metals, purifies underground water.
Vegetables, Berries, Melons, Flowers, etc:
- 6-8kg per m3 (best used before sowing or transplanting)
- 10-15kg per tree per year (when 1-2 years old)
Modified Media Or Soil Mix:
- 1kg per 1m2 based on 13mm tined holes to a depth of 100mm.
Farming Average Soil Condition:
- 1500Kg/Hectare = 600Kg/Acre
Poor Soil Condition:
- 3000Kg/Hectare = 1200Kg/Acre
Soil Grown Crops (Broadcast And Incorporate):
Bamboo Bio-char Fertiliser Contains
- Organic Matter >50%.
- Nitrogen (Total) 13%.
- Phosphorus 5.0%.
- Potassium 7%.
- Amino Acid >3%
- Humic Acid >6%
- Other Trace elements (Ca, Mg, S, Fe, Mn Zn, Co, Cu, Bo)
This product is certified organic by Biogro